We want to educate and equip human rights professionals with the tools, knowledge and skills they need to thrive in their jobs. For this purpose we are specifically looking for mid-career and senior-level human rights professionals who would like to share their expertise and experience with our community. Here are some examples:
- Are you a human rights educator and know how to develop engaging and action-oriented online courses? Write an article about how to develop human rights online courses!
- Are you a human rights researcher and know how to write human rights reports? Write an article about how to approach writing a human rights report!
- Are you in a leadership role in a small or large human rights NGO? Write an article about how you solved a challenge at work!
- Are you a human rights graphics designer and know how to design inclusive and accessible visuals? Write an article about designing inclusive visuals for human rights!
- Are you a human rights professional and were close to burnout? Write an article about the strategies you developed to build resilience and engage in self-care!
- Are you a human rights campaigner and successfully led a human rights campaign? Write an article about how to develop a strategy for a human rights campaign!
Every challenge you learnt to overcome, every problem you solved and every skill you developed in your human rights career is valuable to our community. Share it with us and help equip others with the tools, knowledge and skills they need to thrive in their jobs.